Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Back again

Well, I thought I would give it a go again and attempt to blog. My last post was in 2009, so a lot has happened since then. There has been another Cardinals World Series Championship, new camera gear, and more. I am also teaching photography classes for Creve Coeur Camera when my schedule allows. I really enjoy teaching and with their 10 stores, Creve Coeur has a great customer base. Usually I teach Portrait, Landscape, Flash-Lighting, and of course Sports. But recently I started teaching a class based on the business of photography , and I am going to bring a few of those discussions here to my blog along with my normal updates of what & where I have been shooting. On a side note, the St. Louis Sports Magazine which I was involved with, is no longer being published. So I thought this is a good place to show images and discuss how they were achieved. Now, in case anyone is reading this....Welcome back!

No comments: