Tuesday, April 18, 2006

A Busy Weekend

The weather cooperated, the first homestand of the season is over, the Cards won some games, and now the depressing Blues season is history. It was definitely a busy weekend. I feel bad for the Blues, it was some of the saddest hockey I have ever seen and I love shooting hockey so I thought that I could look past the way they played, but it was tough. You could really tell that they tried to play well, they just couldn't play well as a team. Oh well, no playoffs for the first time in Blues history, and I feel sorry for my friend Mark, the Blues team photographer. But now I am ready for a summer of baseball in a new home. Starting this Friday with the Cubs, we begin a 10 game homestand, I should be pretty used to the new Busch Stadium after that. One of the nice things about the new ballpark is that there are a lot of good places for remote cameras, so hopefully I will use remotes more often, we have 5 day games during this next homestand. So I'm going to start getting my archive software ready for a new baseball season and as they say......PLAY BALL!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice hockey stuff....Too bad the season is over; but who wants to be that busy right?

Hopefully I'll see ya in a couple days (?)......

Did they fix the wells yet? Plexiglass, steps, shelves, wetbar, porta-potty, carpeting....? Anything?

Kyle