Thursday, April 13, 2006

A Hot One


Wow, it's the middle of April and instead of wearing a t-shirt, a sweatshirt, a jacket and batting gloves to shoot a ballgame, I wore a t-shirt and shorts and found myself looking for shade whenever I could. Of course I am talking about today's day game between the Brewers and the Cardinals at Busch. It was 90˚ out and probably reached 100˚ on the field. In 23 years of shooting baseball I don't remember a game this hot so early in the season. I am still trying to get used to the new park, I know I will enjoy shooting there. It will be interesting to see how the light changes with the season. I got a nice shot of Albert Pujols in the dugout, the light was really nice. Hopefully this weekend the weather will be good, we have two day games and I would like to walk around the park a bit during the game.

No comments: