Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Aiming for that one shot!










This year I promised myself that I would try to make at least one nice image with my fisheye lens at each hockey game. It has become a mission now because I have captured a few nice moments but I feel like that one special one is still out there. When I shoot hockey through the holes in the glass I use a 70-200mm zoom lens on one camera and a 10.5mm fisheye on another camera around my neck. I feel like these shots really put the viewer right into the action. I have shot a few cool ones like the puck flying past me, guys reaching for the puck as they head towards my position, and T.J. Oshie hitting the puck in mid-air like a baseball player. I just feel that there is one out there that I haven't captured yet. Oh well, the mission continues.

No comments: