Saturday, February 14, 2009

Catching up...


So in February of 2007 I was asked to be part of a new local magazine called St. Louis Sports Magazine and it was exciting to be part of something from the ground up. We are working on issue number 24 and still going strong, and now the magazine is partnered with 590 The Fan KFNS radio. I am the Director of Photography, which basically means that I take most of the pictures and help pick what photos are used. You can read each issue for free by going to http://www.kfns.com/ and clicking on the St. Louis Sports Magazine link. Please let me know your thoughts and ideas for upcoming issues.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I finally got to see the Jan. edition in print, it just seems to get better with each month. The doubletruck Hawk portrait was sweet as was the Blues fitness piece. Ok....so were the YIP and the head shots and the adds, and the......
Mi Hermano